"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." - Jesus
Morning Worship Live
Weekdays 6:30am - 7:30am
Sunday Morning Live
Wednesday Night Bible Study Live
If you're having difficulties listening click here, or refresh you page.
What We Believe
Applegate Christian Fellowship is a body of believers desiring to know the Lord Jesus Christ, and to make Him known, in an ever-increasing measure. We are a non-denominational fellowship associated with all who are in the Body of Christ.
• We believe that the only true basis for Christian fellowship is His agape love, which is greater than any differences we possess, and without which we have no right to claim ourselves Christians. - 1 Corinthians 13
• We believe that the marks of a maturing church are Faith, Hope and Love. - Colossians 1:3-7
• Therefore, we place a high emphasis on the teaching of Gods Word, that our faith may grow. - Romans 10:17
• Also, we live in anticipation of the return of Jesus, for He is our blessed hope. - Titus 2:13
• Finally, we desire the fullness of His Spirit in our lives, for the fruit of the Spirit is love. "By our love shall all men know that we are His disciples." - Galatians 5:22
The gospel is the “Good News” of Jesus Christ. Romans 6:23 explains the heavy price of our sin: “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” God has provided a gift, a solution to our sin, and at great cost to Himself. It was His only Son who came to suffer and die for our sins.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."